Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Introducing BasicGrey's new Q2 release: PAPER COTTAGE



Retire to this idyllic, cozy crafty cottage, located just a stroll down Creativity Lane. Enjoy an authentic English breakfast complete with homemade jam or stop for a spot of tea in our tucked-away parlor. Restore your stylish senses with a jaunt through the nestled garden, and return through the glen for a lovely lunch on the patio. Enjoy your restful stay here at the Paper Cottage.
As frilly as this line is, the colors are divine and even for this mom of all boys it's a must have! You'll LOVE playing with the patterns...trust me when I say it had me at the aqua/grey/yellow combo! ;) Stay tuned to the BasicGrey blog for the full reveal of Paper Cottage next week!
xo, 
kg

2 comments:

Kelly said...

awww how cute! love the colors and those felt bows are CUTE!!!!

Georgia Heald said...

This range is stunning as are your projects, I am so glad I have come across your blog, inspiring stuff!