Thursday, March 08, 2012

BG to GO: The ReaDeR

Good Morning! Happy Thursday, everyone!

Today I have to share with you a layout that I did for BasicGrey's blog. It feature one of my favorite lines ever - Oxford - and includes step by step photos and instructions should you want to create one of your own!

Photobucket

This is my sweet Carson falling in love with his very first book - Big Nate. He even stayed up and read by the light of the night light when he first got it. I love that the reading bug has bitten him and I had to document it :)

Photobucket

So hop on over to the BasicGrey blog to get all the how-tos and I hope you enjoy! My giveaway for CARDMAPS TODAY 2 is still open in the post below! Don't forget to get entered for that! (And there just MIGHT be another fab giveaway in the works coming tomorrow!)

Have a great day!
xo,
kg

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I really love your layout! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Michelle said...

Awww.. Kelly this is so cute!!! such great photos of Carson and so wonderful that he loves to read too!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Lo Kelly, three super photo's and a lovely sketch. debbiexx

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Love! You're son is such a doll face. Super layout.

Julie Warner said...

What a fun memory to save. I always liked the Oxford line too, but i can't get over how perfectly it goes with these photos. Gives me a few ideas myself...

Salmi said...

I think the background of your card give a neat look also those photos that you can putting on the paper card .....Please add some more unique techniques and designs in here....
Plastic Card
Plastic Business Cards
Scratch Card