Saturday, June 25, 2011

This & That...and a WINNER (or two!)

Today I have to give a little shout out to my friends at Studio Calico. I absolutely love this site and kit club and think April and her crew are one (ok, a few :)) in a million. I've been honored to have a small something to do with this group of people since it's beginning FOUR YEARS AGO (what?!) and am happy to be back this month to help them celebrate their anniversary. Four years is a huge accomplishment in this industry and it couldn't happen for better folks than my fellow Kentuckians April & Greg.

Here's a little sneak with what I've done with their July kit, Mind the Gap. (Such yummy colors - perfect for summer. That yellow? Scrumptious!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Check out my old school paper piecing here ;))

And since we're talking scrappy related things, I can't leave this out. Here's a little something from BasicGrey:
Photobucket
Yes, it's true we won't be at CHA Summer as we're taking a little "stay-cation" but we have FOUR new lines that will debut JULY 1st!! Yes, you read that right - JULY 1st! That's just a few days away and a couple of weeks before the Summer Show actually starts! Stay tuned for views and samples from these awesome lines!

And now for the winner of the SUMMER CARD CAMP 2011 class spot -
Photobucket
CONGRATULATIONS to LAB1! Please contact me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com as soon as possible so I can get you registered and ready to go! I hope you have a wonderful time at class and I'll see you there come Monday!

While I'm announcing winners I still haven't heard from my winner of the Oxford goodies! Calling Momma Seigfreid - please, please contact me by Monday morning or I'm afraid I'll have to draw for another winner!

Have a fantastic weekend, all!
xoxo,
k.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous sneaks! Can't wait to see another round of your gorgeous work!

Lynda said...

Oh yes I love the look of this new range.Hey Kelly does it remind you of New Zealand??

Kelly Goree Photography said...

LOL Lynda. Only if that were a sheep rather than a cow ;)