Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrapbook & Cards Today - Summer Issue

Photobucket
I know I don't have to say (yet again!) how much I love Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine or the amazing people that work for it....I don't have to, but I'm gonna!

I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE and the amazing people that work for it!

I'm so proud to be a part of quite a few of their issues and each time I get one, I think it's better than the last - it's THAT good. Truly. The best part (for you...AND me) is that it is absol-stinkin-lutely FREE! FREE. FREE. FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't get any better than that! To download YOUR free copy of the Summer issue, simply click HERE!

Here are my layouts from this issue:
Photobucket
Source List: My Mind’s Eye patterned paper, diecuts, twine; Heidi Swapp (Advantus) chipboard alpha, chipboard stars, acrylic paint; Uni-ball pen (white); Pentel pen (black); Century Schoolbook font for journaling (dafont.com); Adhesives by 3L.

Photobucket
Source List: My Mind’s Eye patterned paper, diecuts, stickers; BasicGrey chipboard alphas, alpha stickers; Uni-ball pen (white); Pentel pen (black); Mom’s Typewriter font for journaling (dafont.com); Adhesives by 3L.

Photobucket
Source List: American Crafts Patterned paper, chipboard pieces, metal-rimmed tag, stickers, ink; My Mind’s Eye twine; Bazzill cardstock; Uniball pen (white); Pentel pen (black); Hero Arts stamp; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Times New Roman font (there); Cursive Standard font (dafont.com – “friend”); Mom’s Typewriter font (dafont.com – journaling); Quikutz Silhouette (title).

Thank you for allowing me to share, BUT....if you want to see anymore, hurry yourself to THIS LINK and get to downloading! You won't be sorry, I promise!

Have a wonderful Monday!
xoxo,
k.

No comments: