Tuesday, May 18, 2010

UP!

My favorite animated movie of all time is UP! - the Disney Pixar release from last summer all about life and its adventures. To make the movie even more special, it included scrapbooking and if I wasn't hooked before, that did it! I love the story line, the colors, the emotion, just everything.

Yesterday Kristina Werner posted this link on her twitter page and I started jumping up and down! Everything I loved about the movie came rushing back to me...and then some because this time it was related to photography, my 2nd love. I mean, really - how AWESOME are these photos??! I can't get over the sweetness. The clever studio that did them is Wildflower Photos (click on their name to see their site) . What an incredible job they id with this adorable couple's vision. It totally makes me want to be 20-something and just getting married all over again!

Enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Wonderful!! I love UP too. Thanks so much for sharing
Sandra x

shelby valadez said...

how fun! I have that movie here but have not watched it yet...argh! I love the pictures!

Terria said...

I love UP too , its the movie that I hate to watch because it makes me cry but I can't stop watch because its so good . I love these pictures :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

These photos are absolutely AMAZING!! UP is totally my favorite animated movie too!

Unknown said...

Love UP too...thought it makes me cry every time I watch it!

Iris said...

Thanks for showing, love these photos as well!

The Sonboul's said...

I just love this post and these photos. In fact my boys are watching UP right now :)

You're such a fun girl Kel!
~H

Jenny said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE, adore, cherish the movie UP! To me its the BEST movie ever made by Pixar and the best animated one. I did a card not too long ago based on the movie. You will have to come by and see!! I won the Hero Arts contest with it too. :) :) :) love all these pics!