Thursday, July 02, 2009

And the Winner Is...







Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the Studio Calico add-on from their Birthday Celebration! Clearly I got wrapped up in something...sadly it was just a massive spreadsheet rather than something good! ;) So without further ado, the Random Number Generator selected number 224 which means, JENN, it's YOU! Pleas email April at april@studiocalico.com to claim your prize. Just mention you're my winner and she'll get that right out to you!

Congrats and Happy 3-Day weekend, all!
xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

Tara Orr said...

congrats Jenn!

Kim Harpole, Georgetown, Kentucky said...

I have a question, Kelly. How are you getting the outlined shaped papers you are using in your Basic Grey pages (Like the rick-rac) in every color. Have I missed something? Are you using a 12 x 12 Cricut? Of course, I don't have one.
Thanks for any information.

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Hi Kim - it actually depends. I have no 12x12 of anything - ha - so I will either trace existing diecut sheets or I will use large decorative scissors. And now BasicGrey has lace cut papers in shapes so I use those as well. HTH.

JennL said...

Kelly,
Thank you so much for the awesome Studio Calico kit! I've been out of town and away from internet access. What a great surprise to find upon my return to the 'real world.'

I really appreciate your generosity. I find tons of inspiration in your work.
: ) Jenn