Sunday, April 26, 2009

Roooooooaaaaaar!

Happy End of the Weekend, all!

It's been a crazy busy one here for me and my crew - from soccer games, to Balloon Race attempts, to the Zoo to playing in the park - which is why I haven't been around much. I have tons (and tons) of photos to share of everything, but I couldn't wait to put these out there...

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love love loveeeeee these photos! For the first time ever, my boys (the littles, at least) agreed to have their faces painted. Turner decided on a tiger and because he did, well, Carson did, too. They only had 1/2 their faces done but we did opposite sides so when you put them together, we had an entire tiger! Ha!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It was so much fun and as you can tell, they loved it! I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Hope your weekend was just as fantastic!

xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What great pics and the two boys are sooooo cute!!!! You got some great shots!!! Have a great week!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome pics! I love when the pictures show what an awesome time you had :)

Unknown said...

OH how fun!!!
Love the pics Kelly!!!

Barb said...

Those are just ADORABLE pictures, Kelly. Looks like you had a fun day! :)

Scrappycath said...

Wow! The face painting looks adorable!

Millie said...

GREAT FACE PAINTING! and darling boys!!!