Monday, December 29, 2008

I hope you had yourself...

a Merry little Christmas and that Santa brought you all your heart desired. We had a really wonderful holiday - very low key but several gatherings with family and friends that were so relaxing and enjoyable. It's definately my favorite part of the holiday. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures to share (I really enjoyed myself with everyone rather than being behind the camera so much - one of my 2009 resolutions ;)) but I did get this one...

I've taken a shot like this of Ethan since his very first Christmas (and even before since I took one of him under the Christmas tree when he came home from the hospital). I love how even though he gets older, the wonderous look on his face doesn't change. So very sweet. So sweet that I had a hard time with the fact that this beautiful boy turned 9 yesterday! NINE??!! Happy Happy Birthday to the most handsome, smart, fun, silly, crazy, wonderful nine-year-old boy I know. I love you, my Ethan!

And here's to a wonderful, safe, and healthy 2009! I look forward to sharing this next year with you!

XO,
k.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Very Happy New Year in 2009 to you and your family Kelly, and keep creating your beautiful pages!

Kathy Martin said...

What a handsome group of boys you have Kelly! Happy New Year! :) Kathy

Paola said...

You have wonderful boys there Kelly. I can't wait to see what you create in 09. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Sherrie said...

I have three boys too, but I assure you they never pose that well for photos. Lucky you. :)

Alice said...

How adorable are they?! and my youngest turned 9...you hear it all the time, but it is so true - it all goes by way too fast!