Monday, September 15, 2008

God is so GOOD!

Alot of you might remember the story of little Jake - the sweet two-year-old who was battling cancer.

I just got word from my best friend that currently Jake is now CANCER-FREE! What amazing words those are! There is still a 50% chance the cancer could come back but right now it's a time for complete jubilation and praise! Thank you all so much for your prayers. I've always believed in the power of them and it's so wonderful to see them work firsthand.

One more thing - my CE kit giveaway ends tonight at midnight eastern! Leave me a comment in the post below to be entered to win! :)

7 comments:

Susan Beth said...

That is a wonderful praise to God! So glad to hear such an uplifting bit of news.

Jingle said...

That is WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Kelly I was just wondering about him recently! That's amazing news! God is definately good!

Anonymous said...

I have kept him and his family in my prayers since your previous post...what WONDERFUL news....so happy for them!

Anonymous said...

I won't ask how, but expect the Unexpected with God. He is so awesome! I am so happy that he is healed! A great news to know!!!!

Chris Dodaj said...

that is wonderful news, Kelly!
I've been wondering how he has been, so happy to hear that great news! Yes, prayers do work!!

Melissa said...

I have not been to your blog in ages, so I missed this joyous news until now!! It has made my day!