Monday, September 24, 2007

Ask the Masters II is now available!

Memory Makers new book Ask the Masters: Making the Most of your Scrapbooking Supplies (the follow up to Ask the Masters: Scrapbook Solutions) is now available for ordering at the MM website. Just click on this link: here!
It was such an honor and alot of fun to be a part of this book. I truly think this series is one of my favorites MM puts out (not that I'm biased at all! ;)) It's definately worth a look - it explores everything you might think of to make the most of your scrapbooking supplies you already have from that abundance of Cardstock to numerous punches and more.

This is one of my contributions to the book. My challenge for this one was to do a cardstock only layout. I hope you'll check the book out for yourself! I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

2 comments:

Allison Davis said...

I love your page which I love all of your pages so that's not really a surprise! Using cardstock only is a great challenge!!

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog! It's nice to know that I'm not alone!!

Ginger said...

You did an AWESOME job in the book girlie! Looks good! :)