Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BasicGrey Sneak PEEKS!

Ok, so I'm a little behind in this post (things have been crazy at my house preparing for CHA and our first HSN show!), but I wanted to announce if you haven't seen it already that this week we're doing a BASICGREY SNEAK PEEK WEEK! Each day - Monday through Friday will have special sneak peeks of BG's upcoming products/lines for the CHA Winter show!

Yesterday we released a peek at the gorgeous victorian inspired STELLA RUBY line. Today, it is PERHAPS, with beautiful pinks and greens set off by the perfect, well, BasicGrey! :)
And as promised, no later than Friday, I will be posting my own work with examples of these amazing lines. I hope you'll come back often and check it out!



Have a fabulous Tuesday - I know I will....my baby, Bella, comes home today ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly, these new lines are AMAZING!!!! WOW!! The colors are so rich and I just can't wait to see, touch and feel it all IRL!! LOL!
Plus I'm just dying to see all those new layouts you've created with these collections too!! I KNOW that I won't be disappointed! ;)

Anonymous said...

love the new lines - can't wait to see the other too - i really like the rich vibrant colors - can't wait to see the layouts

congratulations on your new position with Basic Grey!

also have fun with your new baby - my XT was very good to me!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Thanks for the shares! Can't wait to see what you create (should be AWESOME)!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say how happy I was to hear that you got your position with Basic Grey. You are so talented, and it is so well deserved!

Can't wait to see your creations on Friday!

A pub lurker... :)

Micaela said...

I'm in heaven! :)

You can be sure I'll be back to check out your work with these gorgeous lines!